Moms! This workshop lasts for o n l y four hours. We know that is a lot for you, too, but moms! Soon you will not be around your baby for a minimum of eight hours a day, so you need to start practising. Take just four hours, to begin with.
What are we going to do?
- Discovering, strengthening and empowering employed moms through the psychodrama vignettes where mom enters the “shoes” of an employed woman and practices her new/old role during the workshop
- Practical advice and assistance in finding the right solution regarding the organisation of childcare, finding a support network, and choosing the best solution for childcare
- The importance of a good home organisation when returning to work
- Work on bridging motherhood anxiety and guilt
- The importance of efficiency and good workplace focus
- The importance of caring for yourself in the role of the mother too
- Building new and strengthening old social links in the workplace
We end this workshop with a sound bath and guarantee you will have full batteries afterwards.
Note: Crying is totally allowed because it won’t take long.
If you want to contribute to the retention of your employees and increased satisfaction to you as an employer with special programs, a sound bath is one of the excellent benefits for all your employees. Call us to talk.