Professional selection entails the assessment of candidates and their competencies by the professional team, the goal of which is to assess whether the candidate is suitable for a certain position.
Professional selection means that all candidates undergo a complete set of checks so that we could provide you with the best possible selection of the person who will take care of your children and provide you with support:
- Completing a detailed application form
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Interview with a psychologist
- Finding out what motivates a candidate
- Assessment of a candidate’s child development knowledge level and childcare experience
- Checking and verifying original documentation
- Health check (all candidates will have sanitary certificate issued by City Institute of Public Health)
- Legal check (confirmation that there is no criminal proceedings neither criminal investigation issued by First Basic Court)
- First aid course which is attended by all candidates who deal with child-care (course is provided by Happymamma team)
We know it’s in everyone’s best interest to be as thorough and dedicated in this process, in order to ensure satisfaction to both clients and candidates.
Candidates provided by Happymamma acknowledge and agree that the terms of hiring shall remain confidential and agree not to disclose, communicate or otherwise make public the same either directly or indirectly through a third party. In a case where is needed (famous or other Clients), Confidentiality contract will be provided by the Agency.