Back to work – a new mom
4Moms! This workshop lasts for o n l y four hours. We know that is a lot for you, too, but moms! Soon you will not be around your baby for a minimum of eight hours a day, so you need to start practising. Take just four hours, to begin with.
What are we going to do?
- Discovering, strengthening and empowering employed moms enters the “shoes” of an employed woman and practices her new/old role during the workshop
- Practical advice and assistance in finding the right solution regarding the organisation of childcare, finding a support network, and choosing the best solution for childcare
- The importance of a good home organisation when returning to work
- Work on bridging motherhood anxiety and guilt
- The importance of efficiency and good workplace focus
- The importance of caring for yourself in the role of the mother too
- Building new and strengthening old social links in the workplace
We guarantee you will have full batteries afterwards.
Note: Crying is totally allowed because it won’t take long.
If you are interested in this training, please leave your data in the form below, and we will contact you soon!
SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE