One of the most frightening moments of each parent and childcare provider is certainly the mere thought that the child can be injured in any way.
Apart from continually keeping an eye on our most precious beings, we have to be prepared for such situations believing that it will never happen to us.
On this course, we will learn how to help children or babies in situations of crisis. Through stories, demonstration and 6 hours of active exercise, we will learn more about the following topics:
- Basic principles of first aid and tools for providing first aid
- Disorders of consciousness
- Vital/life functions, specifics of children’s age
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Bleeding and wound treatment
- Bone and wrist injuries, immobilization
- Injuries caused by the effects of physical, chemical and biological factors
- Sudden health problems and diseases
Our trainer, Zehra Oruci, is a teacher of Health Care, Health care for children of early age and First Aid in the medical school “St. Vasilije Ostroški”. Since 2012, she has been engaged as a lecturer of first aid in the Red Cross of Serbia.
Note: We ask the participants to come to the training in comfortable clothes. The course includes practical work, including your hands and knees, bending, standing and lifting. If you have some physical limitations that may interfere with the performance of these activities, please share them with your trainer, and we will do our best to adapt our course to you.
Venue: The premises of Happymamma Centre or a location as agreed.
Duration: 7 hours of training with a lunch break and 2 refreshment breaks
If you are interested in this training, please leave your data in the form below, and we will contact you soon!
SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE