The Montessori Method was created out of the belief of its creator, Ms Maria Montessori, that if a child is overprotected, we keep them safe from the unpleasant, if we indulge them and are at their service all the time, we take away their desire and the opportunity to be responsible for their own life. We can restrain the child by our excessive love because it leads to never-ending willingness to protect them from all the negative influences.
The Montessori Method is based on the individual needs of each child and, with active development and practical action, it leads to stimulating independence in everyday activities that the child carries out. The child will be encouraged to explore, listen, participate, create and help. They will build their own personality, find their own rhythm, decide on their own and become independent in the most creative and safe way. They will be curious, always move forwards and, more importantly, have a wish to learn, acquire and discover new things constantly.
Happymamma offers you an opportunity for further education in the field of Montessori pedagogy, with the only certified educator of Montessori pedagogy in Serbia, Erzebet Bedrosian, who is also the president of the Montessori Society of Serbia.
The programs differ. The Montessori Society of Serbia offers several programs:
- Basic course of Montessori program (1st and 2nd part) – program which provides you with an internationally acknowledged certificate for the implementation of the Montessori program
- Application of Montessori Method in the work with children with disabilities – a certified program in the area of social protection, with 36 certification points
- Implementation of program content in kindergarten through the Montessori method – certified program in the area of education, with 16 certification points
- The Montessori approach in the teaching of mathematics in the lower grades of elementary school – a certified program in the area of education, with 16 certification points
- Montessori in the nursery – one-day education intended for educators and nurses for the work in nurseries
- Montessori at home, for the age from 0 to 3 – one-day education intended for parents, babysitters and everyone who work with children of this age
- Montessori at home, for the age from 3 to 6 – one-day education intended for parents, babysitters and everyone who work with children of this age
An educator provides all the participants with the course materials, a manual containing the description of the materials and guidelines for practical work with materials, written material on the subject matter, and a relevant certificate, depending on the type of attended education.
Excellent education for all professionals, parents and all those interested in the Montessori pedagogy.
If you are interested in some of the above-described Montessori courses that we are planning to hold, please leave your data in the form below with the note which course you are interested in, and we will contact you soon!
SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE